Might you have a serious problem in your team, department or whole organization?
- Are good employees protected from bullies, negative complainers, toxic coworkers, subtle manipulators, nitpicking control freaks, rule-floggers, gossips, passive-aggressive stalkers, energy vampires, meeting disruptors, demanders, meddlers, micromanagers, critics, conflict-avoidant managers, “professional victims,” Drama Queens, or jerks?
- Are you wasting your time and effort to understand and rehabilitate splinters, rotten apples and cancers – at all levels in your company?
In this 3 CD set, “How to Eliminate the High Cost of Low Attitudes,” complete with workbook, designed for managers at all levels, you’ll learn:
- Why good, well-meaning people fail to establish high standards of professional behavior, and how organizations participate in begging, bribery and appeasement of low attitude staff at all levels.
- How to recognize covert, sneaky, stealthy, backstabbing, manipulative bullies and their cliques.
- The true cost of negativity, emotional sabotage, poor customer service and low attitudes in your workplace and on your personal life.
- How to make attitudes and professional behavior as important as deliverables.
- The importance of the 990/10 rule and why not to “counsel” a problem employee.
- How to weed out determined bullies and predators, and turn around a culture of entitlement.
- Methods to protect your personal ecology from abuse, harassment and bullying behavior, and create and maintain team ground rules.
- Why you can’t stop bullying with employee satisfaction surveys.
- How the right discipline increases morale and team performance.
What’s the cost of accepting low attitudes? Slow erosion of your soul!
Order “How to Eliminate the High Cost of Low Attitudes,” by itself or as part of the Professional Life Bundle from this web site and get fastest delivery.
All tactics are situational. In addition to these guidelines, expert coaching and consulting can help you create and implement a plan that fits you and your organization.