Parenting Skills – Teach Your Children Anti-Bullying Skills
Hire Dr. Ben to get the personal coaching you need to teach your children the skills they need to stop bullying.
Peaceful methods (understanding, tolerating, logic, reasoning, forgiveness) are wonderful first steps and sometimes they stop mild bullying. But your children and teens will need firmer, stronger methods to stop relentless, determined bullies.
Good parenting requires you to teach them how to use other tactics and techniques to stop bullies in their tracks. You can teach them how to work their way up a sequence of methods.
- Peaceful, conciliatory methods that are often, but not always, effective.
- How to push back verbally.
- How to get allies and friends to help them.
- How to get school administrators to stop the bullying.
- How to push back physically.
Purchase “How to Stop Bullies in Their Tracks” from this web site and I’ll ship it priority mail at no extra cost.
To maintain their independence, confidence and self-esteem, and to promote their effective emotional development, your children need to succeed against relentless bullies in school. That’s also necessary preparation for them to succeed in the adult world at work and in their adult relationships with husbands, wives, partners, brothers, sisters, relatives, friends and neighbors.
See Dr. Ben on, “Should Kids Fight to Stop Bullying?”
- Help your children learn specific methods to prevent bullying before it starts and how to stop it when it’s just begun.
- Help your children take the initiative and stop bullying even if it has gone on for a long time.