How to Stop Bullying Relationships
Hire Dr. Ben to get the personal coaching you need to recognize and eliminate control, harassment, bullying, abuse and violence from your relationships.
Learn to stop bullying by spouses, partners, parents, children, friends and relatives.
No two bullies are the same, but their patterns of behavior are the same. Relentless bullies can be:
- Overt – they harass, threaten or beat you right out in the open.
- Covert – sneaky, manipulative, critical, negative, guilt-tripping.
- “Professional Victims” – they control you by being hypersensitive. They train you to walk on egg shells or else they’ll give you the loud-silent treatment or they’ll explode.
- Cyberbullies – they barrage you with negativity, put-downs and hate. And they get other people to gang up on you.
I’ve been able to identify countermeasures that can be applied to any bullying situation. These strategies and techniques are not theories. They come from my observations, and they work. Try them.
See Dr. Ben on, "How to Stop Bullying, Abusive, Controlling Husbands."
Purchase “How to Stop Bullies in Their Tracks” from this web site and I’ll ship it priority mail at no extra cost.
Peaceful methods (understanding, tolerating, logic, reasoning, forgiveness) sometimes stop mild bullying. But you need firmer, stronger methods to stop relentless, determined bullies.
- Develop the strength, courage, will and determination to set boundaries effectively.
- Develop a plan and master the skills necessary to create a bully-free personal life.
Groups also request me as a speaker and guide to rally support for participants to help surface hidden bullying within the group and also as they face bullies outside the group.