Ben Leichtling, Ph.D., honed his business and people skills for 23 years directing Bio-Medical research laboratories. He co-authored over 30 scientific papers and book chapters on the control of gene expression.
In 1985 began a transition into his present career as a coach and consultant. He designs individualized plans to help people:
- Develop courage, strength, determination and perseverance.
- Master the skills they need to take charge of their situations.
Over 300 of Dr. Leichtling’s articles have appeared in business, trade and psychotherapy publications across the country.
- He writes a leadership column for the Denver Business Journal, now syndicated by the American City Journals.
- His expertise has been featured on MSNBC and in publications such as the Associated Press, the Washington Post, Entrepreneur, USA Weekend, the Harvard Management Update, the Financial Times, Woman’s Day, Family Circle and First For Women.
- He’s appeared numerous times on national radio and TV.
For the last 30 years, he’s studied great leaders and not-so-great bullies of all sizes and shapes. He’s seen bullies use the same tactics at work, in relationships and at school. And he’s figured out how we can stop them.
His books and CDs include:
- “Bullies Below the Radar: How to Wise Up, Stand Up and Stay Up.”
- “How to Stop Bullies in Their Tracks.”
- “Parenting Bully-Proof Kids.”
- “Eliminate the High Cost of Low Attitudes.”
Hire Ben as your personal coach and organizational consultant, and use the Bullies Be Gone system to take effective action instead of merely:
- Giving in to fear, intimidation or blackmail.
- Minimizing, avoiding, ignoring or condoning bullying.
- Begging, bribing or appeasing relentless bullies.
- Encouraging endless complaining.
- Accepting apologies, excuses, justifications and promises...repeatedly.
End hostility, intimidation and verbal and emotional abuse at school, at home and at work. Create bully-free relationships with husbands, wives, partners, brothers, sisters, children, teens, schoolmates, friends, parents, bosses, co-workers and employees.
- Stop controllers, critics, manipulators, stealth bullies, emotional intimidators, exploders, pushy perfectionists, nit-picking control freaks, boundary pushers, relentless arguers, know-it-alls and finger-pointing blamers.
- Stop putdowns, verbal abuse, harassment, bad attitudes, difficult people, negative complainers, gossip, passive-aggressives, conflict avoidant managers, hyper-sensitive “Professional Victims” and jerks.
- Stop wasting time on splinters, rotten apples and cancers—at all levels in your organization and in your family life.
- Stop being a victim of your own self-doubt and self-bullying.
- Start increasing your independence, confidence and self-esteem.
- Increase your independence, confidence and self-esteem.
- Develop the strength, courage, will and determination to set boundaries effectively.
- Develop a plan and master the skills necessary to create a bully-free environment – in school, in personal life and in the workplace.