“How to Stop Bullies in Their Tracks, 2nd Edition” is finally published in softcover and also in a Kindle edition.
Stop bullying and toxic relationships at home and at work. Stop controllers, critics, relentless arguers, exploders, manipulators, narcissists, perfectionists, abusers, passive-aggressives, emotional intimidators and self-bullying
How to Stop Bullies in Their Tracks, Second Edition, will show you how to apply lessons from 20 case studies to end bullying in your personal life and at work.
- Early warning signs of overt and sneaky bullies.
- Nine ineffective approaches you should stop using.
- The three strategies that will be successful.
- A five-step process to thwart the most determined bullies.
- Stop self-bullying before it destroys your life.
- How to protect your personal ecology.
- Live in frustrating, painful, toxic, hostile relationships or a marriage full of drudgery and pain.
- Get worn down by passive aggressive manipulation, negativity, criticism, harassment, control, emotional intimidation, endless arguing, bullying or abuse.
- Suffer in silence – watching yourself or your spouse, your children or friends get bullied.
- Can’t protect yourself from bullying bosses or co-workers.
- Try to be sweet and nice, reasonable and understanding, people pleasing and serving others, and still get bullied.
This book is for you!
These case studies demonstrate methods that will help you take power and stop bullies in any situation in personal life, at school and at work. Learn how to:
- Recognize and stop sneaky bullies in any relationship – on first dates or even if you are married with children; with toxic parents, toxic adult children or narcissistic friends; at work and at school.
- Set effective boundaries so you can get treated like you want.
- Have the loving, long-term relationships and friendships you desire.
- Create a bully-free environment.
Go beyond magical thinking – searching for a technique that will work instantly, easily and last forever. With this book you can learn real-world methods to:
- Change your mind-set.
- Build character, courage and skill.
- Stop bullying spouses, dates, parents, children, relatives and friends.
- Stop bullying bosses and co-workers.
The best way to learn how to stop bullies in their tracks is to hire Dr. Ben for personalized coaching and counseling so you can:
- Develop the strength, courage, will and determination to be and to act your best resolutely, diligently and effectively.
- Develop a plan and master the skills necessary to get toxic polluters out of your life so you have space for the wonderful people who will want to be with you.
Since all tactics depend on the situation, call me at 1-877-8Bullies for expert coaching by phone or Skype.