“How to Stop Sneaky Bullies” is finally published in a Kindle Edition. It’s a revised and updated version of “Bullies Below the Radar,” 2nd edition
You can find it at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K0PH08A
- Live in frustrating, painful, toxic, hostile relationships or a marriage full of drudgery and pain.
- Get worn down by passive aggressive manipulation, negativity, criticism, harassment, control, emotional intimidation, endless arguing, bullying or abuse.
- Suffer in silence – watching yourself or your spouse, your children or friends get bullied.
- Try to be sweet and nice, reasonable and understanding, people pleasing and serving others, and still get bullied.
This book is for you!
This case study uses a long-term relationship with children to demonstrate methods that will help you take power and stop bullies in any situation in personal life, at school and at work. Learn how to:
- Recognize and stop sneaky bullies in any relationship – on first dates or even if you are married with children; with toxic parents, toxic adult children or narcissistic friends; at work and at school.
- Set effective boundaries so you can get treated like you want.
- Have the loving, long-term relationships and friendships you desire.
- Create a bully-free environment.
Go beyond magical thinking – searching for a technique that will work instantly, easily and last forever. With this book you can learn real-world methods to:
- Change your mind-set.
- Build character, courage and skill.
- Stop controllers, critics, exploders, pushy perfectionists, emotional intimidators, smiling manipulators and relentless arguers.
- Stop bullying spouses, dates, parents, children, relatives and friends.
The best way to learn how to stop sneaky bullies in personal life and at work is to hire Dr. Ben for personalized coaching and counseling so you can:
- Develop the strength, courage, will and determination to be and to act your best resolutely, diligently and effectively.
- Develop a plan and master the skills necessary to create the bully-free life your spirit has always hungered for.
Since all tactics depend on the situation, call me at 1-877-8Bullies for expert coaching by phone or Skype.