How to Stop Bullying by Toxic Parents
Hire Dr. Ben to get the personal coaching you need to set boundaries effectively and to stop harassment, guilt-tripping and bullying by toxic parents.
Even though you’re an adult, toxic parents can still make your life miserable.
- No matter how much they controlled, bullied and abused you when you were younger, they still claim that you owe them respect and loyalty, and that you should do what they want and need now.
- They don’t value your opinion or standards; they know best; you’re not important, they are; you’re still the bad child, your siblings are good; you’re selfish and ungrateful.
- Sometimes, they’re nice to your kids but they’re still mean and toxic to you.
- You’ve tried to talk and reason and to prove that you do love them. But you never succeed. They never accept the proof.
- You blew up and threatened them but they ignored you or they acted nice for a while until you relaxed.
- They wore you down. You stopped fighting by setting real boundaries they couldn’t cross.
See Dr. Ben on, “How to Deal With Toxic Parents.”
Now is the moment of truth for you. Now is where you choose the beliefs, attitudes, rules and roles for yourself as an adult. Throw off the burden of the brain-washing they subjected you to for years.
Purchase “How to Stop Bullies in Their Tracks” from this web site and I’ll ship it priority mail at no extra cost.
- Develop the strength, courage, will and determination to set boundaries effectively.
- Develop a plan and master the skills necessary to create a bully-free personal life for yourself and your family.