How to Stop Cyberbullying in School - For School Officials
Hire Dr. Ben to get the consulting, training and personal coaching you need to develop a successful program to stop cyberbullying on and off campus.
Create anti-cyberbullying programs that are effective in decreasing online drama and intimidating social attacks among your students, on and off-campus.
- How to create an environment that decreases the chances you or your students will be at risk.
- How to create an environment where bystanders and friends of cyberbullies aren’t drawn to pile onto targets.
- How to respond legally and effectively when there are incidents of cyberbullying on and off-campus.
- How to prevent your students from turning into victims and becoming sensationalized, cyberbullying-caused suicides.
Don’t let targets become victims.
See Dr. Ben on the Verizon web site: “Understanding and preventing cyberbullying.”
- Develop anti-bullying programs that will involve all students, parents and staff.
- Train staff to decrease the risk of bad publicity and law suits.