Parenting Skills - Recognize Signs of Bullying in Schools
Hire Dr. Ben to get the personal coaching you need to recognize and respond effectively when your children are being bullied.
Learn how to:
- Recognize the signs that your children are being bullied physically, mentally and emotionally, face-to-face or online.
- Get your children to tell you the truth even when they don’t want to.
- Recognize when you should intervene or when you should guide your children to stop bullies by themselves.
- Get evidence that will strengthen your case, even if school administrators don’t want to help.
- Teach your children the strength they need to face a world that’s vastly different from the one you grew up in.
See Dr. Ben on, “Recognize and Stop Covert Bullies in School.”
The best way to help your child stop bullying is to hire Dr. Ben for personalized coaching.
- Recognize when your children desperately need your help even though they may not want it.
- Help your children develop the strength, courage, will and determination to stop the bullies they face.
- Help your children develop a plan and master the skills they need to defend themselves.