For Kids – How to Stop School Bullying
Get your parents to hire Dr. Ben so you and they get the personal coaching necessary to develop the courage, strength, determination and skills you need to protect yourself and to make reluctant school officials protect you.
You will face:
- Physical violence, verbal abuse and emotional intimidation.
- Anger, hate, harassment and hazing.
- Name-calling, putdowns, condescending and scornful cliques and ostracism.
- Two-faced friends and anonymous cyber-bullies.
- Peer pressure and destructive media influences.
Only when you feel strong and capable can you learn anti-bullying skills and be effective in preventing and stopping bullying. Learn to:
- Resist feelings of isolation and helplessness.
- Overcome depression and suicidal thoughts.
- Increase your confidence and self-esteem.
Peaceful methods (understanding, tolerating, logic, reasoning, forgiveness) are wonderful first steps and sometimes they stop mild bullying. But you will need firmer, stronger methods to stop relentless, determined bullies.
Learn to work your way up a sequence of methods.
- Peaceful, conciliatory methods that are sometimes, but not always, effective.
- When and how to push back verbally against individuals and gangs.
- How to get allies and friends to be witnesses; not to remain spectators.
- Who to trust at school and how to get school administrators to stop the bullying.
- How to push back physically and legally.
See Dr. Ben on, “How Not To Be a Victim of Bullying.”
You may be a target. Don’t be a victim!The best way to stop bullying in schools is to hire Dr. Ben for personalized coaching for you and your parents.
- Overcome hesitation and fear so you and your parents can be effective.
- Learn the skills you need to stop school bullies in their tracks.
- Learn how you and your parents can force reluctant school officials protect you.