How to Create a Bully-Free Personal Space
Hire Dr. Ben to get the personal coaching you need to stop bullying in your personal space and to create a bully-free life.
Overt violence and the threat of violence will get your attention. But many people allow themselves to be bullied by spouses, partners and dates repeatedly because they don’t recognize and label the control and abuse as “bullying.”
Covert or stealth bullies are really playground bullies who have grown up and learned to be sneaky, manipulative controllers. When you recognize and label their tactics and tricks, you’ll generate the power to resist them effectively.
Some of the warning signs of this bullying:
- Your “No” isn’t accepted as “No.”
- The bully makes the rules.
- Your concerns generally don’t get dealt with.
- You’re told that you’re to blame for the bully’s bad behavior.
- You’re told you’re incompetent, helpless and would be alone without the bully.
- You feel emotionally blackmailed, intimidated and controlled.
- You feel emotionally drained and walk on eggshells.
When you think of these controllers as bullies, you’ll know what you’re up against. You’ll gather your courage, strength and determination. You can plan tactics that will stop their control, bullying and abuse. You’ll have the strength to get rid of them if you need to.
See Dr. Ben on "Recognize and Stop Sneaky Bullies in Relationships."
Purchase “How to Stop Bullies in Their Tracks” from this web site and I’ll ship it priority mail at no extra cost.
What’s the price of putting up with bullying? Slow erosion of your soul!
Instead, “Create an isle of song in a sea of shouts.” (Rabindranath Tagore)
- Develop the strength, courage, will and determination to set boundaries effectively.
- Develop a plan and master the skills necessary to create a bully-free environment in every part of your life.