How to Stop Covert, Stealthy Control and Bullying
Hire Dr. Ben to get the personal coaching you need to set boundaries effectively and to stop manipulation, harassment and guilt-tripping by sneaky bullies.
Stealth bullies manipulate and control sneakily through verbal abuse, emotional intimidation and pushing boundaries. These bullies come in many forms, for example:
- Boyfriends and girlfriends who ignore your wishes, demean you and threaten you.
- Spouses - husbands, wives and partners - who are always critical, sarcastic, intimidating, controlling and domineering.
- Parents who control by disapproval, hurt feelings, blame, guilt or threatening to cut you out of their wills.
- Friends who are selfish, controlling, deceitful backstabbers, or righteous know-it-alls and who, for example, force food on dieters because they know what’s best for you.
- Brothers, sisters and other relatives who use subtle name-calling and put-downs.
- “Professional Victims” who control you with their hyper-sensitive, hurt feelings so you walk on egg shells.
- Children and teens who control by pushing boundaries, arguing endlessly and withholding love.
- People in church and other groups who are smilingly arrogant, smug, correcting, righteous finger-pointers.
Purchase “Bullies Below the Radar: How to Wise Up, Stand Up and Stay Up” from this web site and you’ll receive it fastest.
These abusive, controlling bullies often give double-messages by being nasty and critical, and then laughing as if it was a joke. Or they pretend to be innocent and make you look like you’re hypersensitive and nasty if you react. They count on your politeness and guilt to keep you from stopping them.
See Dr. Ben on, “How To Recognize Covert Controlling Bullies In Relationships.”
- Develop the strength, courage, will and determination to set boundaries effectively.
- Develop a plan and master the skills necessary to create a bully-free life despite your hesitation.